So...about a week ago, my camera said the batteries were dying, and then shut off. I've since changed the batteries ~3 times, and have yet to get the camera back on. Until I figure out the problem, I'll have no new pictures of my knitting :(
I have been working on some toe-up socks in Socks that Rock Heavyweight in "Pirates Booty"-- haven't quite decided on the right pattern for these, but they should be a quick knit -- I'm looking forward to wearing them!
I'm also participating in two swaps right now through Ravelry - the Favorite Things swap (where you send three of your favorite things to someone else) and the Valentine's Day swap hosted by the Caffeine Addicts (chocolate and coffee - yum!) Hopefully my camera is fixed/replaced before the packages get here!!
4 years ago
1 comment:
Hi, found you through comment train on Ravelry. Great blog, hope you get your camera fixed for the swap pics, will pop back to see pics.
Post a Comment